Hitachi C10FCE2 10- Miter Saw has adaptable miter angels.
It also has a complex cutting capability for framers, trim carpenters, and woodworkers who need precise, reliable, and flexibility on the job.
Here we are going to review the Hitachi C10FCE2 10-inch Compound Miter Saw. If you want you can also check the best miter saw stand review.
The 15-ampere motor produces offload speed of 5 thousand rpm for cutting miters and crosscuts easily even on the toughest circumstances.
For more effortless use, a horizontal handle that has a vibration-reducing grip will keep you in control of the machine the entire time of use. Sturdy support can be provided by a large table and a clamping feature makes sure that your workpiece is stable while being cut.
The thumb-activated positive miter stops make it possible for adjusting the miter between 0 and 52 degrees on both sides.
Hitachi 10-Inch Miter Saw Review
Features of Hitachi Miter Saw
- The flip fence can be raised up to 4 inches to vertically cut crown moldings
- It has a 0 to 52-degree miter range that boosts adaptability while the saw cuts on either side.
- The bevel angle range is 0 to 45 degrees and it comes with adjustable stops.
- The saw comes with thumb-activated positive miter stops, which lets you further tune your miter according to your preference.
- Weighing only 26.3 pounds, the machine is the lightest of its kind.
- An elastomeric grip is installed on the handle, causing less vibration.
- The saw can cut through wood not bigger than 2 x 6 in size.
- 10-inch blades are more portable and relatively lighter. Faster rpm cuts well with less tear-out, and it can retain its quality cutting capacity despite losing a lot of RPMs when cutting harder materials.
- The machine can deliver up to 1950 watts of optimum power output.
Benefits of Using the Hitachi Saw
The design lets you easily change the cutting blade’s angle for making miters in crown moldings and other pieces.
The bevel has a 45-degree range to the left to provide beautiful bevels even on your first try. The large expanded flip fence is raised to 4 inches for precise cutting of large woods and workpieces to be allowed. An included dust collector decreases dust and particle accumulation and easy access to carbon brushes will aid your saw to maintain its performance even in the long run.
This machine can deliver polished and precise miters and crosscuts with different woods, plywood, decorating panels, fiberboard, aluminum sash, and hardboard. It only weighs 26.3 pounds, which makes the Hitachi C10FCE2 10-inch Compound Miter Saw one of the lightest 10-inch miters saw of its kind.
This can be used together with UU610 miter saw stand (which can be acquired separately), it also has a 10-inch 24-tooth TCT blade, a flip fence that pivots, a dust bag, a vice assembly, a material support expansion, and a 10-millimeter box wrench. The package comes with a 5-year warranty agreement.
- 15-amp motor is typical for 12-inch miter saws, but since the Hitachi C10FCE2 only has a 10-inch miter saw, it can run for up to 5 thousand rpm.
- Comes with a 5-year warranty.
- The machine produces fewer vibrations compared to other miter saws of its kind.
- Very reliable in making precise cuts.
- No calibration necessary. You can use it after taking it out of the box.
- It has a support extension that can be added on the left or right sides when longer materials are being worked on.
- Thumb activated positive miter stops let you quickly set up miter angles precisely and fast. The same positive stops can also be used to set up bevel angles.
- Easy to carry around because of its small size and lightweight.
- The miter fence has holes in which a board can be screwed on to raise its height.
- Easy to maintain and changing the saw requires little or no effort. The carbon brushes can also be accessed with ease.
- The machine has a quick stop feature that activates in by just releasing a trigger.
- The machine includes detent override.
The dust bags cannot collect all the dust produced by the miter saw because the dust flies in all directions. This is a problem that arises not just in the Hitachi C10FCE2 10-inch Compound Miter Saw but in other miter saw as well.
Customer Review Score
Most customers rated this product 5 out of 5 stars. However, they also have the same problem with the machine, the dust collector. It is impossible to collect all the dust produced by the cutting.
The machine is easy to assemble once taken out of the box. Assembly usually takes only about 5 minutes. Changing the angle of the cut is no problem either because of the thumb-actuated positive miter stops feature.
With a performance like this and a 5-year warranty that goes with it, it is almost impossible to go wrong with this product.
How to Use and Maintain
- Line up the saw with a side of the mark
- Adjust and fine-tune your desired cut
- Keep your fingers away from the blade
- Wear safety equipment especially glasses so that the dust won’t hurt your eyes. Do not reach the bottom of the blade as it spins.
Keep the machine clean every after use. Make sure to unplug it and store it properly to prolong its use.
The Hitachi C10FCE2 15-Amp 10-inch Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw is one of the most ideal tools of its type for professional woodworkers, amateurs, and weekend warriors. It has a wide array of features that go along with an affordable price. This makes the product perfect for a lot of jobs.
The machine is relatively easy to use and it delivers a lot of decent cuts even after years of operation. The 5-year warranty is just proof that the manufacturers are confident with this product. They have covered everything the customers need in a miter saw to be able to have good cuts of wood.
The Hitachi C10FCE2 15-Amp 10-inch Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw, therefore, is a recommended piece of woodworking equipment to have.