I can write down literally hundreds of benefits of a car lifter and we all know what can a car lifter do.
But still when it comes to buying decision, different types of car lifter available in the market make us confused.
Should we go for 2 post or 4 post or scissor car lifter?
In this review my task is to bring the best car lift for your home garage in each type and your task is to identify which types suit best in your garage.
Below you will find total five review of car lift.
1. A Plus lift HW auto hoist car lift (2 post)
This car lift has passed the lift structure and hydraulics standard requirement hence its strength and durability.
When you purchase it, you get a 12-month warranty on its parts in case of anything. It has two posts, truck adapters in case you have one and a height maximum of 6’9″ for full utilization.
It is 10,000 LB heavy duty and has a robust double “S” column design. One unique feature of this car hoist is the upgraded floor plate. It is a diamond plate steel that has a supporting bracket.
Also, the carriage material is stronger than regular steel. The only downside is it has limited global shipping.
- Heavy Duty Design: 10,000 LB
- 6’9″ Lift Height Maximum with Truck Adapters
- Strong Double “S” Column Design
- Product Dimensions: 113 x 40 x 22 inches
- Item Weight: 1,350 pounds
- Mirror Adjustment: Hydraulic Power
2. Auto lift car park car storage lift (4 post)
This four post car lift is very stable for lifting vehicles. Its carriages are entirely enclosed for safety purposes and have a redundant ladder lock safety feature.
In a case where the cable fails, it has an auto-engage lock bar with up to ten lock positions. Rated at 14,500 LB, the cables are of immense quality and are similar to those used in aircraft.
One fantastic feature on this lift is the user interface, and it is made easy for everyone to use conveniently. You also get a free set of three dip trays, a free jack tray, poly caster kit, and steel approach ramps.
On the other hand, the downside of this car hoist is the amount of space it occupies in the garage, which is quite huge.
- Item Weight: 1,640 pounds
- Carriages completely enclosed for safety
- Aircraft quality cables rated at 14,500 lbs
- Lock release handle located near power unit.
- Extra-large slider blocks for added stability.
3. BendPak portable mid-rise scissor lift (scissor)
This is a lift that is ideal for light-duty trucks and cars. The best part is that it is compact and has a scissors design which is preferred by many.
It is powered by a 110-220V motor that gives it efficiency in lifting. Another brilliant feature of this car hoist is that in about 45 seconds, it is raised to full height.
The unit goes to a low height when lowered thus being able to fit under most if not all vehicles. The other advantage of using this lift is the fact that it won’t take much of your floor space, say in the garage for instance.
The only downside is that you cannot use it on heavy-duty vehicles.
- Item Weight: 950 pounds
- Ideal for servicing light-duty trucks and cars
- Powered by a 1-phase 110-220V
- electric motor providing smooth and efficient lifting power
- Raises to full height in just 45 seconds
- Can easily move lift from bay to bay
4. Quick Jack car lift (Portable)
One amazing thing you’ll love about this car lift is its portable nature, making it easy to move around with.
It is also fast to put together and use, thus ensuring that vehicle maintenance is accessible both on and off the track. The lift also occupies little floor space in your garage; therefore, easy to store when not in use.
The lift is made automatic so that it engages quickly on a press of a button.
This is a great product only that it has limits, which is the downside. It is only appropriate for light-duty vehicles.
- Item Weight: 215 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 72 x 15 x 6 inches
- Power: 110V AC Motor
- easy to move around
- easy to store when not in use
5. Discount ramps rage Powersports car lift (Ramp)
If you’re looking for the ideal car ramps, then this is it for you. It is designed to lift vehicles that have low ground clearance of around 7” off the ground.
It is ideal for little maintenance and showroom display. It has integrated wheel stops to prevent any accidents.
A great feature on the car lift is the raised side rails that help the wheels to stay on track when loading and unloading.
It has a reliable and durable construction from quality aluminum. The only downside is that these ramps are designed for low profile vehicles only.
- Heavy Duty Design: 3000 LB
- Item Weight: 48 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 66 x 14 x 10 inches
- designed for low profile sports cars and trucks
- 16″ Wheel platforms with integrated wheel stops
- Made with durable, heavy duty, all-aluminum construction.